The Stark County Hunger Task Force is always interested in the opportunity to partner with both individuals and organizations to expand the fight against hunger in Stark County through fundraisers. Over the years, we’ve teamed up with local organizations to host a variety of events, including bake sales, raffles, 5K runs, poker tournaments, and more. Such events are a great way to build workplace camaraderie, complete service projects, or simply to help out the community.
If you or your organization is interested in developing a fundraiser, please contact Amy Weisbrod at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you on your next team or individual fundraiser!
Looking for inspiration or a particular fundraiser? Some of our current and past fundraisers include:
- “A Place at the Table” documentary film screening
- Palette2Palate Art Auction
- Fairways to Fight Hunger golf outing
- Food for the People Car Raffle
- Brace Against Hunger 5K Run/Walk
- McKinley-Massillon Food Fight
- Under the Lights – Hunger at Home campaign kick-off
- Cupcakes & Cocktails event